Notice: Call for Submissions to Commemorate World Falun Dafa Day 2014
(Minghui.org) May 13, 2014 marks the twenty-second anniversary of Falun Dafa's introduction to the public, and is also the fifteenth World Falun Dafa Day. The Minghui editorial board is calling for submissions of various types from Falun Dafa practitioners and people who have learned the truth about the persecution.
These submissions should clarify the facts about the persecution and/or display the beauty of Falun Dafa. They may be articles, reports, fine arts, literature, including but not limited to poems, lyrics, calligraphy, carvings, paintings, sculptures, photographs, music and/or traditional artistic crafts.
We welcome submissions from Falun Dafa practitioners around the world; from all ethnicities and in all languages. Please also let non-practitioners know so that they can join the celebration of a very important day meaningful to individuals and society, present and the future: World Falun Dafa Day.
1. The theme should be clear. The style should be dignified, the underlying tone bright, with a lot of thought given to the work. The techniques should be traditional.
2. Submissions from Falun Dafa practitioners should consider non-practitioner readers. This is not a Falun Dafa sharing conference, so please don't write sharing style articles but communicate in a way easy to understand for non-practitioners.
3. Article submissions should not exceed 3,000 words in length.
4. Please clearly state your name, occupation, area, phone number, email address and the professional dimension (specifications) of your work. For authors in mainland China, please provide your alias, Minghui mailbox and overseas mailbox addresses, and indicate that you would like to go by your alias if you wish that your submission be published under your alias.
5. For the need of publishing truth-clarification materials for mainland China as well as tourist sites outside of China, we especially call for submissions of photographs or paintings showing the beauty and magnificence of group exercise practices. The work can be submitted in electronic format, or US letter size or A4 size printouts.
6. Please email your submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate “2014 World Falun Dafa Day Submission” in the email subject.
April 18, 2014.
If an item is submitted after the deadline, the submission will be automatically treated as a submission for World Falun Dafa Day 2015.
Minghui Editorial Board February 20, 2014